httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Denis Gerasimov" <denis.gerasi...@vekos.ru>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] where are html files stored
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:17:38 GMT

Hello,

One question I wonder: which place is the best for storing WWW root
directory?

I use
/var/www/www.example.com/ on *nix and
D:/internet/wwwroot/www.example.com/ on Win32.

Of course, that is a bad idea to store it in original Apache htdocs
directory. Any more reasonable suggestions?

Thank you.

Best regards, Denis Gerasimov
Outsourcing Services Manager,
VEKOS, Ltd.