httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Boyce-Lewis <abo...@conduit-it.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache config directives based on requestor ip address?
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:49:14 GMT
mmm yes, localhost, that would actually work pretty well. The apache
config would suffer in terms of complexity, but it would leave pretty
much everything else unaffected. Our application constructs all
hyperlinks using a defined url as the base, but this should allow that
setting to be left alone. I will do some testing.

Thanks for the idea!

 -Andrew

Andrew E. Boyce-Lewis
Conduit Internet Technologies, Inc.