httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unknown abort occurs during execution of application, Please help me
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:47:34 GMT
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, barun_sharma wrote:

> The module that I am loading using 'LoadModule' comes bundled with
> libstdc++. I have verified with several cpp programs that there is no
> problem with this library. The module is in the directory
> "/home1/prashant/barun/netpoint/webgate/access" and the symbols are getting
> resolved from this libstdc++. From the call stack it seems this problem is
> happenning during deregistration of this module.

That'll be an error in how the module has linked libstdc++.

FWIW I've just looked in the Makefile for mod_validator on my dev box -
a module which links libstdc++.  These gcc options work fine here.
But I'm using it with earlier LoadFiles for some C++ libs that themselves
load libstdc++.

all:    mod_validator.so

install:
        cp mod_validator.so     /usr/local/apache/modules

mod_validator.so:       mod_validator.o
        g++ -Wall -shared -o mod_validator.so mod_validator.o

mod_validator.o:        mod_validator.cpp *h
        c++ -g -Wall -fPIC -shared -c -I/usr/local/include/libxml2
-I/usr/local/include/xercesc -I/usr/local/apache/include -DSP_HAVE_BOOL
mod_validator.cpp

--
Nick Kew