httpd-users mailing list archives

From mark_con...@bankone.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] <users@httpd.apache.org>IHS -error inserting keys to the database
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 22:39:02 GMT

You bring up a good point that I didn't think about.  I thought ikeyman was
part of apache, but now that you pointed it out - i agree that it isn't.  I
will open this with IBM.

Thanks.

Mark Conroy
Shared Technology Services
WebSphere Development / Production Support
JPMorgan Chase
Phone: (312)954-8705
Pager: (312)713-0884

                      Filipus Klutiero

                      <chealer@aei.ca>         To:       users@httpd.apache.org

                                               cc:       (bcc: Mark Conroy/IL/ONE)

                      11/05/2004 03:46         Subject:  Re: [users@httpd] <users@httpd.apache.org>IHS
-error inserting keys to
                      PM                        the database

                      Please respond to

                      users

mark_conroy@bankone.com a écrit :

>Question for the group,
>
>I have just enabled IHS 2.0.47.1 to work with WebSphere v 5.1.1.    I am
in
>the process of configuring ssl for the web server.  I am using the ikeyman
>tool that came with IHS.  When I try to create a new cms database, I
>receive an error:
>
>"an error occured while inserting keys into the database"
>
>Anyone have experience with this problem?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Mark Conroy
>Shared Technology Services
>

>This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

Hi Mark,
your error looks like a database error. You are on an Apache mailing
list, the HTTP server that IHS is based on. Isn't your problem a
Websphere problem, or an ikeyman problem? If your problem is with
ikeyman, that tool is not part of Apache, but only IHS. So maybe you
could try their newsgroup instead :
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=177&context=SSEQTJ&uid=swg27000364&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.