httpd-users mailing list archives

From JBraw...@npic.com
Subject [users@httpd] Same alias for all virtual hosts with WebSphere
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 17:51:56 GMT
I would like an Alias to apply to all virtual hosts...

I've just upgraded from 2.0.48 to 2.0.52 on a Windows 2003 Server.  I
previously had 1 Alias defined which worked on all my virtual hosts.  The
virtual hosts are not configured in Apache, they are handled by WebSphere
App Server 5.1.1. Below are the only two changes to my httpd.conf file.

Alias /photos/ "C:/photos/"

LoadModule was_ap20_module
"C:\WAS511\Plugins\..\AppServer/bin/mod_was_ap20_http.dll"
WebSpherePluginConfig
"C:\WAS511\Plugins\..\AppServer/config/cells/plugin-cfg.xml"

If I hit the alias path using localhost or ip address with a browser, it
works fine but doesn't work using a virtual host.  Apache is forwarding
the request to websphere instead of handling it itself.  Any ideas?

Jason