httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] https: servlet cannot foward
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:33:06 GMT

I've no idea - it depends on your JSP which I knoe nothing about. Before asking more questions,
you might answer the ones I already asked you (while trying to understand your set up better),
ie:

Which server is acting as the front-end? Apache or tomcat? (ie, which is listening to port
80 and which is "behind-the-scenes"?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle