httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Ok to mix openssl.0.9.7d & 0.9.7e in same Apache server?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:05:45 GMT

Have you tried it? Did it work?

If you're saying that you have two applications which were compiled
against two different openssl libs then it shouldn't be a problem -
apache will contain symbols pointing to 097d and ldap will point to
097e. In other words, each will be unaware of the others compilation
details.

However, it's generally not a great idea to do this...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> -Matt

Groupe SWX.