httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Leach, Henry" <HLe...@cc.ucsf.edu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] LISTSERV
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 03:32:33 GMT
I just want the normal LISTSERV, could you give me more information of how
you did yours as well as any links

-----Original Message-----
From: Warron French [mailto:wfrench@xtria.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 2:56 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] LISTSERV

Sorry for SUCH a delayed response.  We use listserv at my company and I have
created a few lists (temporary/tests lists) using the web interface provided
by listserv.

Are you browsing to the site to make modifications to your listserv?

Warron French
Sr. Network Engineer
Xtria, LLC
8045 Leesburg Pike #400