httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Leach, Henry" <HLe...@cc.ucsf.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Need some tips
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:32:11 GMT

I want to Run Apache and IIS on the same box using port 80.
I currently have three IP addresses hosting three different web sites using
IIS on Windows 2003 Server all using Port 80. I now have a new IP Address
which I would like to host a new web site using Apache on port 80. I have
disabled Socket Pooling using the IIS 6 command of "httpcfg.exe" so that IIS
does not overtake all of the resources and cause port conflicts.

However, this only caused the IIS web sites to stop and become inaccessible.
After deleting the re-enabling Socket Pooling, however, all worked again
with the IIS web sites.

Anyone have any experience with running IIS and Apache on the same Windows
box?