httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Santaro, Paulo" <paulo.sant...@eds.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Mime_Types
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:32:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a problem to upload files like .doc, .xls and etc, inside a
specific directory.

When I put a file .doc inside de Apache DocumentRoot and try to open that
file, a message show me up to choose "Save or Open" the file. At the moment
everything is OK.

I'm using Apache with WebLocig and I have a redirect directive like this in
httpd.conf:

<IfModule mod_weblogic.c>
MinSpareServers 10
MaxSpareServers 30
StartServers 5
MaxClients 150
MaxRequestsPerChild 10000
        WebLogicHost dsv004.cvrd.br
        WebLogicPort 8080
        MatchExpression *.jsp
        DefaultFileName index.jsp
        PathTrim /portal
        PathPrepend portal/
</IfModule>

So, when I put the same file .doc inside the directory /portal and try to
access it, the file has been opened on the web browser like an html file and
no message show me up to save or open file.

Has somebody idea what is going on?

Regards

Paulo Santaro