httpd-users mailing list archives

From "rott" <r...@buckeye-express.com>
Subject [users@httpd] logging apache on Gentoo
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:36:13 GMT
I have a new install of Gentoo Linux, with "Apache/2.0.52 (Gentoo/Linux)
mod_perl/1.99_11 Perl/v5.8.5 PHP/5.0.2" when a new account is made on the
system each user gets a public_html directory where they can upload there
own web pages and it is all logged by apache.

What I want to do is log each user separately so they can have individual
site stats and logs from there own directory some how is this possible ??

I am new to apache and Linux so any help would be appreciated.

                                Dale