httpd-users mailing list archives

From "George Pitcher" <george.pitc...@ingenta.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Windows CPU usage
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:26:28 GMT
Hi,

My first posting.

I have two NT servers, one running IIS4, PHP, Lasso, MySQL server and a
FileMaker Unlimited Client. The other server acts as a straight Filemaker DB
server.

I am currently building a replacement for Lasso/Filemaker using PHP/MySQL
and my plan was to leave the MySQL server where it was (on server 1) and use
server 2 as a new web server running Apache 2.

I installed Apache 2 and PHP thenuploaded my site and it works fine,
connecting through to the MySQL db without any problem.

However, Apache seems to be hogging the CPU resources on server 2 and is
choking the Filemaker service.

Can anyone suggest something that will allow Filemaker and Apache to live
together happily on the same server (only for the next two months when
Filemaker will be retired)?

George in Oxford