httpd-users mailing list archives

From The Disguised Jedi <disguised.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Strage problems with images/Flash animations
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2004 03:35:58 GMT
> Until now I have no explanation for this weird things. Someone told me
> that's possible to be some DNS problems related to packages with images/SWF,
> others that it could be a cache/Apache problem, others they'v told me that
> is not good the HTML source code (few problems were solved, but there are
> lots remaining, and after trying and trying no solution)... No ideas to
> solve the remaining problems...

I've had the same problem for a while, but never really found a cure....

It only is messed up on my laptop here, not on my production server,
so I'm thinking maybe it is an OS problem, but I have no idea.  Let me
know if you find a cure!

Thanks,

--
The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@gmail.com

PHP rocks!

It came from some wacko who felt the need to stick some long
meaningless clause at the end of his message that just takes up space
and doesn't stop anyone from copying the message, or using its
contents.

Disclaimer's Disclaimer: The above disclaimer is not meant to offend
anyone, but is merely for the sender's amusement.