httpd-users mailing list archives

From The Disguised Jedi <disguised.j...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Image Download Blocking
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:44:10 GMT
I am running a site for a photography company, and they want to make
sure the images on the internet cannot be downloaded and used
illegally.  I have Mod_rewrite and already use it to make sure that
hotlinks are blocked (using an img tag on a domain other than theirs
to load an image) and I want to use it to make sure that images can
only be sent to pages that are on the domain.

Do you understand what I'm trying to do?  Is this possible?  Please
let me know and send a sample if possible.

Thanks in advance,

--
The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@gmail.com