httpd-users mailing list archives

From The Disguised Jedi <disguised.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] configure fails when space in directory name
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:17:29 GMT
Put quotes around the directory name.  Apache interprets a path like
/home/directory/my location as /home/directory/my and then stops, and
takes location as something else (another command or something, I'm
not exactly sure...)

If you put quotes around it, it will take the exact path, spaces and all.

Hope it helps--Let me know

--
The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@gmail.com