httpd-users mailing list archives

From Corey Woodcox <disguised.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] HELP! PLEASE!
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 04:26:15 GMT
Oops...have to resend

I see a lot of these...

[warn] pid file C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/logs/httpd.pid
overwritten -- Unclean shutdown of previous Apache run?

and a few file doesn't exist errors, but none are about the file that
isn't coming in.  The Flash comes up, but it just stays on the
loaded".

--
The Disguised Jedi - Corey Woodcox
disguised.jedi@gmail.com