httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matthew England <mengl...@mengland.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Using alternative SSL port: 8080 works, but 444 does not?
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:29:11 GMT
On my redhat9 system, 'netstat -anp | grep :444' shows nothing before I
start my "offline server," and it registers the following line when my
"offline server" runs:

tcp        0      0
0.0.0.0:444             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      5633/httpd

...just as I would expect.

So nothing else seems to be "stomping on" Port 444...from this little
analysis, anyway.

More after lunch.
-Matt