httpd-users mailing list archives

From ADev <apa...@anazys.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] logging apache on Gentoo
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:44:50 GMT
Hi,
I'm using it on Apache 1.3 but I think it's still work on Apache 2:
When you create your users, they get a Virtual host?
if so, I think you could generate a line like this when creating the
virtual host:
CustomLog "/var/log/httpd/access_personalizedname_log" combined
Of course you should make sure there is no weird thing in the name like
accentuated characters, space or symbols. I'm not sure it would harm
the system, but at least it may prevent some problems.

I hope this help

Xavier