httpd-users mailing list archives

From ADev <apa...@anazys.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] URL redirection
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:23:21 GMT
Hi, I think I can help on this one;)

you could either achieve this in 2 ways:
-redirect with alias
-redirect with mod_rewrite

The easiest would be to use alias, but your redirect directive isn't
correct.
It needs to point to a file inside the vhost then redirect to a URL:
Redirect index.html https://www.hsmts.net
if the file is index.html of course.
I may have done a mistake like /index.html instead of only index.html
but this is to try;)
You'll need mod_alias module to be ativated

Hope this help

Xavier