httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE : Web Site
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 08:06:47 GMT
Ooops. Yeah, your're right. As a matter of fact I was just looking at that very screen a few
days ago.

Age, you know... That short term memory isn't what it used to, but on the other hand I never
have been too much into that Windows stuff.

-ascs

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Steffen Heil [mailto:lists@steffen-heil.de]
Envoyé : jeudi 4 novembre 2004 09:05
À : users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : AW: [users@httpd] RE : Web Site

Hi

> Modern OSes - does that include Windows 2000/XP ??

For the feature in question this already includes Windows95 and NT4 as well as any higher
windows version. I would also tend to state that Windows NT3.5.1 fullfilled that, but I cannot
test anymore...

On Windows 2000/XP go to TCP/IP settings for your network interface card and click "Advanced".

Regards,
  Steffen