httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan Barrera A." <Br...@Ivn.cl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Recover ssl.conf
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:33:09 GMT
Im sorry..... the right place for ssl.conf is rpm package mod_ssl. You
could try downloading it, and doing the trick, or just reinstalling it.

when you miss some file, you can do this trick :

install package rpmdb-fedora
and then query :

rpm -qf /path/to/the/file --dbpath /usr/lib/rpmdb/i386-redhat-linux/redhat/

:o)