httpd-users mailing list archives

From webmaster <webmaster_dg...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject [users@httpd] Error 500
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:20:41 GMT
Hi All,

I'm new on this list, my name is Carlos and I'm from Corrientes, Argentina.

When I try to access to a directory in my web server (the directory not
contains the index file but contains download files) I receive an Error
500 (Internal Server Error). When I take a look to the error_log file,
it say [Mon Nov 29 11:31:51 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Request
exceeded the limit of 10 subrequest nesting levels due to probable
confguration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit
if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace..

Could any help me?, I'm using Apache 2.049 and php as cgi. Thanks (Sorry
for my English).
Carlos.