httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gustavo Córdova Avila <gustavo.cord...@q-voz.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] OC4J problem
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:43:54 GMT
Abdelhak.Khayi@t-systems.com wrote:

>Hi,
>When i make
>wget -S http://www.mysite.com/
>--15:05:35--  http://www.mysite.com
>           => `index.html.2'
>Resolving www.mysite.com... 1.1.1.1(only an eaxmple)
>Connecting to www.mysite.com.. connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
> 1 HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> 2 Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:05:35 GMT
> 3 Server: Oracle9iAS (9.0.2.0.0) Containers for J2EE
> 4 Content-Location: http://www.mysite.com_Login.jsp
> 5 Content-Type: text/html;charset=UTF-8
> 6 X-Cache: MISS from www.mysite.com
> 7 Connection: close
>
>I have this problöem because ppl acan see my OC4J client any idea ???
>

>Thanks

Actually, "people" can't see it because it's in the headers, not in the
document area.  But, you may want to check this out, in httpd.conf; I'm
not sure if changing the ServerSignature will change the Server: header,
but I suppose it's worth a try:

    #
    # Optionally add a line containing the server version and virtual host
    # name to server-generated pages (internal error documents, FTP
directory
    # listings, mod_status and mod_info output etc., but not CGI generated
    # documents or custom error documents).
    # Set to "EMail" to also include a mailto: link to the ServerAdmin.
    # Set to one of:  On | Off | EMail
    #
    ServerSignature On

You'll prolly want to change that line in your configuration.
--
Gustavo Córdova Avila <gustavo.cordova@q-voz.com>
<mailto:gustavo.cordova@q-voz.com>