httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Praveen Alavilli" <Praveen1...@aol.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RE : Apache 2.0.51 - Mutex Lock Problem
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:54:14 GMT
oh - forgot to include - yes it looks like shutting down the Apache
child process:

[Thu Nov 18 09:24:16 2004] [warn] (45)Deadlock situation
detected/avoided: Failed to acquire global mutex lock
[Thu Nov 18 09:24:17 2004] [emerg] (45)Deadlock situation
detected/avoided: apr_proc_mutex_lock failed. Attempting to shutdown
process gracefully.

thanks
Praveen