httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter Johnson <pe...@wizardslair.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Need some tips
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:50:58 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Henry,<br>
You'll need to specify in IIS which IP addresses each host should bind
to ... I suspect that IIS is currently binding to all interfaces. With
Apache follow Gotz Lohmann's post.<br>
PJ<br>
Leach, Henry wrote:
 type="cite">
 content="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.45">
  <title>Need some tips</title>
port 80.</font>
different web sites using IIS on Windows 2003 Server all using Port 80.
I now have a new IP Address which I would like to host a new web site
using Apache on port 80. I have disabled Socket Pooling using the IIS 6
command of "httpcfg.exe" so that IIS does not overtake all of the
resources and cause port conflicts. </font></p>
and become inaccessible. After deleting the re-enabling Socket Pooling,
however, all worked again with the IIS web sites. </font></p>
Apache on the same Windows box?</font>