httpd-users mailing list archives

From d...@superelite.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache2 issue getting pictures/stylesheet in knoppix/morphix distro
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:14:26 GMT
the images are in a different directory but the path apache gives in teh
error log that it apparently does not exist at is actually the correct
path.  I am not using aliases for my doc root.  They are not missnamed
either, i can physically cut the path/fileneame from the error log and ls
it in a shell.

I wish it were one of those, that would be somewhat easy =)

-dave