httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Moreira <luis.more...@esinnovation.pt>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] installation trouble can't view files in htdocs
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:53:05 GMT
What do you mean by "the index hat comes with apache" ? That's an
index.html file.

I don't think it's a "permissions" issue.
Apache is looking for index.html and not seeing it were you told it to.

Were is the index that you do see ? On the same dir as the one you WISH
to see, or somewere else ?
If you open "My Computer" and go to C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/htdocs do you see index.html and can you open it "manually"  ?

Luis