httpd-users mailing list archives

From Filipus Klutiero <chea...@aei.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] <users@httpd.apache.org>IHS -error inserting keys to the database
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 21:46:42 GMT
mark_conroy@bankone.com a écrit :

>Question for the group,
>
>I have just enabled IHS 2.0.47.1 to work with WebSphere v 5.1.1.    I am in
>the process of configuring ssl for the web server.  I am using the ikeyman
>tool that came with IHS.  When I try to create a new cms database, I
>receive an error:
>
>"an error occured while inserting keys into the database"
>
>Anyone have experience with this problem?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Mark Conroy
>Shared Technology Services
>

>This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein
(including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,

Hi Mark,
your error looks like a database error. You are on an Apache mailing
list, the HTTP server that IHS is based on. Isn't your problem a
Websphere problem, or an ikeyman problem? If your problem is with
ikeyman, that tool is not part of Apache, but only IHS. So maybe you
could try their newsgroup instead :
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=177&context=SSEQTJ&uid=swg27000364&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8