httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nandish Rudra <nru...@calleci.com>
Subject [users@httpd] CGI Configuration issues.
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:02:19 GMT
Hello,

I am running apache 2 on redhat 9  with tomcat 5 for processing jsp
requests. I have some cgi scripts that are called from one of the jsp's as a
link. I have modified the apache DocumentRoot to point to the
tomcat/webapps/ROOT (this is where my application lives), but I keep getting
the following error.

[Mon Nov 01 11:43:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] script not found or
unable to stat: /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/ROOT/support/book.cgi

Just want to mention I am new configuring apache.

I tried some things like:

	- I added a Script Alias for the directory that I had the script and
set the directory directive. - This did not work.
	- One of the FAQ's said I should Just add a directory directive for
the location where the scripts are and then add a SetHandler directive. When
I do this the whole site become inaccessible.

I would appreciate any help.

Regards,
Nandish