httpd-users mailing list archives

From Barath Kumar <v.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache failing to respond
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 03:49:26 GMT
Hi,

I am using Apache 2.0.47 on Windows 2003. The apache is server is
running fine for 4 to 5 days and is processing all the requests. After
4 to 5 days, the apache server is failing to respond and it is not
processing the requests. When I try access any files using apache from
the browser, the browser sits and spins. Also the system apache is
taking 25% of CPU.

I get the following error in the log files:

[error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server configuration:
C:/Program Files/ACS21/webnms/template/nmshtmlui.css, referer:
http://localhost

I have attached the complete log file for reference. Any advice on how
to debug the problem is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Barath Kumar.