httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Warron French" <wfre...@xtria.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Please I need help from someone in USA
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:57:53 GMT
By simply clicking on this link... if that is the only test, it was not that slow at all. However,
it was about 15 seconds after I clicked on the link that the pictures in the right side of
that website updated.

Also for your information...  publications is spelled with only ONE (1) B.  like this publications.

Warron French
Sr. Network Engineer
Xtria, LLC
8045 Leesburg Pike #400
Vienna, VA 22182
Desk: 703-821-6110
Main: 703-821-6000
Fax:  703-827-0374

-----Original Message-----
From: Michele Cerioni [mailto:michele@protocol.it]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 11:51 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Please I need help from someone in USA

Hi,
I configureated  apache 2.0.49 server but I have some problems with
users form USA.

I have a customer who is complaining about the download of this link

http://www.carlogiorgi.com/test

He is saying it takes to much time to download the page from U.S.A..
 From my tests everything is OK and fast.
The only chance to verify the situation is :
Somebody in U.S.A: should try to download this page and kindly let me
know if the download takes a regular time or very slow.

Thanks

Michele