httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bostjan Skufca @ domenca.com" <bostjan.sku...@domenca.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Log entries not consecutive
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:11:29 GMT
Well,

in it's documentation it says that entries out of sequence are discarded
unless you set "FoldSeqErr = yes" (talking about webalizer ofcourse).
But they are not, theyare treated as new visit :/

I post this here because webalizer is dead and if someone knows a tool that
sorts log entries into correct order it would be appreciated. Or knows some
other way to work around this problem.