httpd-users mailing list archives

From "JoeGerard@isdn7.net" <ad...@isdn7.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] installation trouble can't view files in htdocs
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:11:46 GMT
do you know the diffrence between

http://127.0.0.1/index.html

and

http://192.168.1.2/index.html

???????

Luis Moreira <luis.moreira@esinnovation.pt> wrote:
He's accessing localhost.
That's hardly a remote access

/* wrote:

> Hi, This is probably a simple problem, anyway
> I installed apache version apache_2.0.52 with php 5.0.2 on windows
> XP and
> for some reason I can't view any files but the index that comes with
> apache. If I type http://localhost/index.html in internet
> explorer, I get file not found.
> The error log has:
> [Wed Nov 10 04:31:46 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does
> not exist: C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/index.html
> If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Wyndham

> *PS - Laugh and become unhinged ! *
> **
> *Visit The Stamp Collecting WebSite at : **http://stamps.isdn7.net*
>
> **
> *_NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:_ IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE
> **NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL
> AND DELETE THE MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.*

begin:vcard
fn:Luis Moreira (Eng)
n:Moreira;Luis
org;quoted-printable:Banco Espirito Santo - ACE;Comunica=C3=A7=C3=B5es e Seguran=C3=A7a
adr;quoted-printable;dom:;;R. da Fraternidade Oper=C3=A1ria, 5;Carnaxide;;2799
email;internet:luis.moreira@esinnovation.pt
title:Analista
tel;work:+351 214168288
tel;fax:+351 214168092
tel;cell:+351 964643928
note:Cliente de mail : Mozilla Thunderbird
url:http://www.moreiranet.com
version:2.1
end:vcard