httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan Barrera A." <Br...@Ivn.cl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Host Limit?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 18:02:13 GMT
Be aware of the logs if you use just one big log..
One of our clients webpage, got so many hits that the access.log grew up to 3gb in size..
after that, apache got incredibly slow at proccessing any stuff. Solution was delete (or rename)
the log, and restart.

Anyways, a big machine, with lots of memory, can handle lots of FD...