httpd-users mailing list archives

From hunter <theanti...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Include openssl.conf in the Apache for Windows makefile
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2004 22:47:42 GMT
Apache for Windows maintainer(s),

I have been asked recently to include openssl.conf in the Apache for
Windows builds that create and make available. However, it is my
preference not to make any modifications or additions to the
installation created by the makefile, but I agree that this addition
would be useful.

Would you consider adding the copying of openssl.conf from the OpenSSL
source that has been placed into \build\apache\srclib to the
\apache\bin directory so that people will not have to download the
OpenSSL source in order to create certs?

Chris Lewis