httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jackson Pauls...@uklinux.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] configure fails when space in directory name
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2004 23:23:08 GMT
it's not actually a problem i have... i raise the issue because this is
the kind of thing that could seriously confuse and possibly put off new
users. indeed, that is how this came to my attention, along with a great
deal of incredulity when i suggested removing the spaces!

what i don't know is whether or not this is something that i should
expect the apache crew to fix...

best,