httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Luemkemann <dennis.luemkem...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with chunked request to cgi script
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:18:46 GMT

Hi all,

I'm using a program on a mobile phone which sends data to a perl
script that parses the client request. You can send pictures, which
will span over multiple packets. In this case, HTTP/1.1 Chunked
encoding is used, but the server doesn't like that:

400 Bad request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand
chunked Transfer-Encoding forbidden: /cgi-bin/myscript.cgi

Can anybody help me to get this working? By doing some research I found out
that
this is caused by the cgi handling. Is there another cgi module that lets you
post chunked to a script?

Thanks
Dennis