httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ralf Glauberman" <rglauber...@michaeli-gymnasium.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mime module in Apache
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 00:32:19 GMT
you should have everything you need, just ad the line
"LoadModule mime_module modules/mod_mime.so"
to your apache-configs, make sure that the path is correct for your system,
the admodule-line has to be in the configs, don't worry about the file not
existing, it is, well, inside the .so-file. the order of the addmodule and
the loadmodule-dirctive was important, but i don't remember as i have only
been working with apache2 for some time, so, you will have to try it.