httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Freddy" <...@teccomm.les.inf.puc-rio.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] https: servlet cannot foward
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:48:33 GMT
I don't know exactly how the steps occur internally.
I thought that is something like:

client -> apache (-> Tomcat) -> servlet -> jsp

Externally, the steps are:
 - client access the home page of the application (a directly call to a jsp)
and is asked for password and login.
- client "clicks" in a url that is a call to a servlet
- the servlet will make some process and than make a forward to a jsp.

If I understood what you said. The servlet needs to put a credential in the
request, before making the forward.
I look in the api (jee1.3.1) and didn't finf how to do this.

[]s
Freddy
Frederico Silva Guimarães
Tel: (21) 9952-1717