httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Edwards" <>
Subject [users@httpd] Problems installing
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2004 04:09:22 GMT
Hi, I am new to Apache and am having some installation problems. When I
install on Windows XP it asks for Domain Name and Server Name. I don't
really have a server. I am just wanting to run on my machine for
development purposes. Do you know what I need to do to set it up so I
just have to type localhost or something like that? I tried install for
all users as a service but then when complete it says no services
installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

See <URL:> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
   "   from the digest: