httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan B Salman" <nathan.sal...@sorensenonline.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Am I missing something
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2004 03:38:16 GMT
Hi Guys.

Running Apache 2.0.52 on a Win32 box, and for some reason any jpgs that are
served seem to be limited to a particular size, and then the rest of the
image does not render. If I serve from IIS, the images are served fine,
tested it to make sure it isn't browser specific, or machine specific -
still same prob. Tried googling for a solution, have not found one relating
to it serving - has anyone come across this, and know how to resolve it? A
test site I have setup to this box is http://mn.sorensenonline.com if you
want to see what is happening. I have also downloaded an image courtesy of
images.google.com (1.2Mb) to see if it isn't the original image source, but
same happens to this image. Have tested the ram and HD on the server, all
ok, server has IIS dormant which worked ok when I shut down the Apache
service and started the IIS service, so we know that the hardware and images
are fine.

Kind Regards,

Nathan B Salman