httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Using precompiled version of apache 2.0.52
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:39:02 GMT
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:29:11 -0500, Deepa Rangarajan
<deepa_rr@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Please let me know if any of you know how to install a precompiled version
> of apache 2.0.52 on Solaris 8. I am familiar with installing the source and
> compile and install.
>
> Or if there is some online reference for installing from precompiled
> version?.

You'd need to ask whomever created the binary.  For apache-created
binaries, there is an INSTALL.bindist file with instructions.  But
since there is no apache-created binary for 2.0.52 on solaris 8, I
suspect you got your binary from elsewhere.

Joshua.