httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Reporting bugs (Re: bug in mod_proxy_html or apache2 API ?)
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:56:22 GMT
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, stephane duverger wrote:

> Hello,
> [chop bug report]

To anyone lurking here, this is perhaps the most useful bug report I can
recollect getting in over 20 years programming.  It was so clear I was
able to figure it out within a couple of minutes of opening the email.

I know not everyone has the ability to make this kind of diagnosis.
But to those who can - this is exactly the kind of report we need to
fix a real bug.  Of course I don't speak for other programmers, but I
expect in this case few would disagree!

Thank you stephane!

--
Nick Kew