httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bastian.Zac...@aspect-online.de
Subject [users@httpd] httpd terminates with sig11
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 08:08:05 GMT
Hello NG,

I have a running apache 1.3.31 with a compiled in php 4.3.7. After
reconsidering, I want to remove the php.

I recompiled apache excluding all php-items, disabled the php entries in
the httpd.conf but after starting
the new binary and accessing the server, nothing will be displayed and the
apachechild terminates with
segmentation fault.

error_log:
[Thu Oct  7 09:06:26 2004] [notice] child pid 26332 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

I know that the segfault occurs when apache wants to access memory which
is not assigned,
but I don't know why it wants to.

Unfortunately, the errorlog don't tell more about the problem, although
the loglevel is set to debug.

Any hints, how to find a solution?

Thanks,

Bastian