httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Erin D. Hughes" <e...@t-mark.co.jp>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.48 PHP Problem
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:26:20 GMT
Hello all,
I am trying to install Apache 2.0.48 and PHP 4.3.8
I installed Apache from source and it is running the configuration and dir
were a little different than I am use to with the standard RPM install, but
when I installed PHP now all my php pages just show code.
http://php.planetmirror.com/manual/en/install.unix.php On the PHPplanet
under common problems it says

If you see the PHP source instead of the result the script should produce,
you have probably forgot to edit /etc/conf.d/apache. Apache needs to be
started with the -D PHP4 flag. To see if the flag is present, you should be
able to see it when using ps ax | grep apache while Apache is running.
I can not find this file can some one tell me where the default locations
should be so I can edit it?
Thanks in advance!!
E.(

Erin D. Hughes