httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] WAP on Apache 2.0 Win XP
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:42:26 GMT

Is the wap browser on a local network? If so, it doesn't have the same
path to your server as the phone (which certainly goes via an
intermediate proxy at the phone company). Try to hit the site from a
computer which is on the public internet - only if that works will your
phone have a chance.

If you like, post the URL and I'll try it from here...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

Groupe SWX.

views of the sender's company.