httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Deepa Rangarajan" <deepa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Using precompiled version of apache 2.0.52
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:36:59 GMT
Joshua,

Apache 2.0.43 is the latest precompiled version that I am able to fine.

I have a compiler in my workstation(Solaris 8). I have downloaded apache
2.0.52 source and
compiled it. The taget machine is also an identical Solaris sparc machine.
Can I use the version that I have compiled in my workstation. If yes, how do
I go abt it?

If I cannot do that, is there any major problem with apache 2.0.43. we were
anyway using 1.3.26 and only for SSL compatibilty I am installing a higher
version.

Pls. advice.

Thanks,
Deepa