httpd-users mailing list archives

From "PINNI, BALANAND \(SBCSI\)" <bp3...@sbc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SSL issue please help.
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:11:22 GMT

All-

I am getting the following errors suddenly one fine day and goes off
with http bounce and works ok for few days? As I see in documentation
that SSLV2 and SSLv3 ARE DISABLED BY DEFAULT , should these be enabled?
Why I do see these error once in a while?

Message:SSL0401E: Read failed with invalid handle <handle>.
Reason: An internal error has occurred.
Solution: Report this problem to Service.
Message:SSL0209E: Handshake Failed, ERROR processing cryptography.
Reason: A cryptography error occurred.
Solution: None. If the problem continues, report it to service.
Message:SSL0222W: Handshake failed, no ciphers specified.
Reason: SSLV2 and SSLV3 are disabled.
Solution: None. Report this problem to Service.

Please give your valuable advice. Thanks in advance.
Balanand Pinni