httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eugene <httpd.subscr...@infosatgeomatica.com>
Subject [users@httpd] OT: php_info()
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:00:25 GMT
Hi all! Guys, I'm offtopic with this question, but I dont want to
subscribe on php users list just to ask one question. So, I've
installed on Windows machine (dev. box), PHP 5.0.1. All works fine
except php_info(); My php.ini is exact the same like on two others
boxes and all works fine there. This installation of PHP works fine
also, but it shows a blank page when I'm trying php_info(). What can
be the possible problem? Sorry for offtopic. Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
 Eugene                          mailto:httpd.subscribe@infosatgeomatica.com