httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kanipe, Brad" <brad.kan...@cendian.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Mod_Proxy not working with HTTP POST - apache 2.0.50
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 17:21:29 GMT
My reverse proxy server does not work correctly when an HTTP POST is
called. HTTP GET's work fine.
Problem: When you try to log into the proxied website the login page
keeps coming back. Looking at the proxy logs the only difference is the
form is calling a POST instead of a GET. I have read several postings
where people have similar results, but no responses of how to correct
this.

This has to be a fairly common issue. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Brad Kanipe
Sr. Systems Architect

Cendian Corporation
Six Concourse Parkway, Suite 2800
Atlanta, GA 30328

T 678.459.3772
F 678.459.3737
M 770.331.4109

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you
have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please
indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.